Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Warriors Movie?

Perhaps you have heard the rumors floating around about there being a Warrior Cats movie. Maybe you've also heard the rumor that Zac Efron was cast as Firestar...but are these rumors true? Or are they false? I'm here to answer some questions about the "Warriors movie."

Now I'll admit now, I don't know everything about the "Warriors movie." But I have heard bits and pieces which I'll share with you.

First off, the rumor about a Warriors movie is...TRUE! Barely though. The Erins are talking with major movie producers, but nothing is solid or confirmed yet. The talk may end with a movie, or it could end with the movie studio saying "Well, its a great book...but we really don't want to make it a movie now."

According to Wands and Worlds, Vicky is writing an EARLY stage of the script, but they are still a long ways off from casting, or even confirming the movie. The script is most likely for the studio to decide if they really want to create a movie about Warrior Cats.

If the studio does begin work on the movie, don't hold your breath! It could be two years before the movie hits big screens. :(

Secondly, the rumor that Zac Efron will be playing Firestar is...100% FALSE! The movie hasn't even been casted yet.

So there MAY be a Warriors movie, but don't expect Zac Efron to be in it!
Hope this answers some questions!

-Sorrelpaw
What are your thoughts?

14 comments:

halestone said...

golly i sure hope zac gets cast as firestar! just kidding. the voice would fit a little bit though...

Sally said...

cooooooooooool

... said...

My friend told me that they are probably going to make a warriorcat movie and she said that Zac Efron might be GRAYSTRIPE

... said...

oh and btw I luv your blog :)
For the poll I said other and my other idea is this:
Many other people are making Warriorcat RPGs where you comment on a cat that you make up and you play as warriorcats. You can make up your own clan name and cat name and put pictures on the sidebar of the cats in your clan. I like doing this too.

Hope you like the idea :)
If you want to see what I mean go to http://crystalclan.blogspot.com

Thanks!

Unknown said...

no offense to anyone, but i really hate zac..

but a warrior movie would be great, we are all on the same page with that!
spottedfire

Snowstar said...

if there was a movie, I wouldn't be able to stop watching it until the end.

Unknown said...

if there is a movie i hope it will look real and not ragular animated

Unknown said...

im so exited i hope it is made soon though i dont want to wait! i dont want zac to be firestar his voice dosent fit him to me i wonder who would play tigerstar?

Unknown said...

I would love a warriors movie... but would they make 1 for every book or every series if the 1st movie was successful?i am wondering because all the books were great and i am on the new series- omen of the stars- and i was wondering if they would make movies all the way to the new series.

Mary said...

The Erin Hunters said that, there is no movie in production, YET. I really hoped that when I get older, I could make it. :(. This is kinda a disappointment to me...

Love,
Hawkpool

Ashfur said...

do you know if there will be 1 for each series or book or 1 movie with all the books in it?

Lilacspots said...

Hmmmmm... I think a Warriors movie would be a hot mess!!!

scourge said...

am i in it?

Scary Catfish said...

Very funny.. It seems when there are rumors for movies, people always say Zac Efron will get the main role.. XD