Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Quote!

"You cannot live with a paw in each world."
(To Rusty, Into the Wild, by Erin Hunter)

I love that quote! It was really the turning point, when Rusty became Firepaw. Since then Firepaw has become a beloved character in the Warriors series.

Though...I can't help thinking...I liked Firestar better when he was Firepaw. I've noticed that Firestar's personality has changed throughout the books, warping and becoming softer. He is more trusting. No one opposes him.

I miss the days when Longtail was critical of the newly named Firestar.

-Sorrelpaw
What do you think?

5 comments:

Sally said...

he's such a jerk now! i only liked him in the first arc

Anonymous said...

I was disappointed that they didn't continue with him as the main character. He is different now though.. oh well. Times change. Cats and everything else change as well.

Hawkclaw said...

I still like Firestar, he is a good leader and the only reason you guys think he is boring now is because it does not mention him much, because all he is doing is leading the clan well and nothing more..

Rachel said...

I AM GOING TO DIE LITERALLY IF I DONT GET AUTOGRAPH FROM KATE VICKI AND CHERITH THE AUTHORS OF WARRIORS ANYONE HAVE ONE I CAN HAVE FOR FREE PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ *SCREAMS AT FIVE SIBLINGS* I HAVE FIVE SIBLINGS A SIXTH ON THE WAY Roseheart/Bluestar of Swiftclan/Thunderclan

Duskynose said...

Hmmm... Me to