Thursday, May 7, 2009

Rising Storm Chinese Edition!

Since we all agree that Chinese Warrior Cats are very cute, here is another Chinese Warriors book cover. This cover is of the book, Rising Storm.

In the distance you can see flames engulfing ThunderClan camp, while the ThunderClan cats watch helplessly from RiverClan territory. You can see Bluestar, (blue cat) Fireheart (plump ginger tabby) and Greystripe. (grey tom) And if you look reeeeeeeealy closely you can see Tigerstar. Can you spot him?

Quiz time! See the black cat near Bluestar? Who is he/she? And who is the tabby next to him/her?

This artwork is so picturesque. It makes be believe I'm there. Great job, Chinese artists. ^^

-Sorrelpaw
Is it me, or does Fireheart look like...he's had one too many pieces of Fresh-Kill? o.0

5 comments:

Leaftail said...

Gah, I see Tigerclaw! They're all so fat on the Chinese book covers, it's so cute! Thanks so much for posting this!

And thanks for following my blog, but I think I am going to delete that one. I want to make a different one (I just can't decide yet).

Unknown said...

i think the Ginger tabby in the back is Sandpaw(storm)the other one might be Dustpaw or maybe Mousefur. I can't find Tigerclaw.

Tictactoad said...

Wow, Uhm . . Yep, I agree. FireStar is PLUMP. See how I made plump in big letters? That means he is a little more then plump.

Kittycatkyla said...

Tigerstar is hiding in the grass behind them, he's really low in the grass. I have ne fricken idea who those two are next to Bluestar.

Cherryfrost said...

I wish I was Chinese or Japanese they have unbelievable art :D