Friday, May 15, 2009

Modern SkyClan Super Edition

Another upcoming release in the Warriors Saga is the Modern SkyClan Super Edition. As the name states, it will focus on SkyClan and what has happened since Firestar left SkyClan in Leafstar's care. Unfortunately it comes out sometime in 2010. Yes, an entire year away! Since the release is so far off, no details or cover art have been released yet.

I don't think I can wait that long! SkyClan has become one of my favorite Clans. I absolutely loved how they got started, and I think they have so much potential. I bet the Clan has grown considerably, but have they stuck to the Warrior Code? Have they modified the Warrior Code to meet their own needs? How have they been coping since Firestar left? These are just some of the questions that have me wishing I could get my paws on this book!

I'll keep you updated!
-Sorrelpaw

11 comments:

enjoy the silence said...

rumor has it [gulp]firestar will die at OMEN TO THE STARS a new book comin' stop erin hunter stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yuiopo said...

I cant wait to see Skyclan again because I keep on wondering if theyre getting any prophosies from Starclan or they might meet the other clans or if they had something to do with the three prophicie

Emily Ravinsky said...

I leopardstar will die first since she is the oldest clanleader. Still, firestar has about 5 lives left, so he will probably join starclan late in the omen of the stars series.

enjoy the silence said...

he has 4lives left...and firestar's mate[sandstorm] may die

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't want Sandstorm to die.

and I can't wait.

I liked skyclan.

And it was shocking to me, that when Riverclan had to live on the island how they almost banished them the same way.

eleanor mcgrath said...

i think more clans should join sky clan.

Unknown said...

ok everyone we WILL see skyclan sooner than you think! why else do you think the second book of omen of the stars is called fading ECHOES echosong must make an appearance in that! trust me I know.

Snowstar said...

I can't wait til it comes out!
It sounds so cool!

Anonymous said...

I wonder if Cherrytail has kits? What are Rockpaw, Mintkit Bouncepaw, Sagepaw and Tinypwa's warrior names? Are Sharpclaw and Leafstar still alive? I'm tired of wait for it to come out! It needs to come out now! RiverClan or ShadowClan could be chased from the forest for all i care, as long as SkyClan can take their place! SkyClan is my favoriye clan! They need to come back!

Anonymous said...

I want Purdy to die! leave Firestar and Sandstorm alone, but kill Purdy! He's so annoying!
Cometdust

Unknown said...

the new book is called skyclans destiny. leopardstar does die in fading echoes and mistystar bcums leeder.