Thursday, May 14, 2009

Jaypaw Quote

Perhaps one of my favorite Jaypaw quotes was from The Sight when Jaypaw met Yellowfang in his dreams.

"And who decides what I should and should not hear?"
Jaypaw, The Sight, page 272.

I guess I like this quote so much because it show's Jaypaw's temper and disregard for formalities. Jaypaw has earned his place among my favorite cats, with his prickly temper and Crowfeather-like personality.

What do you think of Jaypaw? Is he one of your favorites or are you driven to insanity by his personality?
-Sorrelpaw

6 comments:

★ Sylvine Srevlis ★ said...

I really dislike his personality, but I love his powers! He has actually been getting better since Long Shadows. If only he would stop fretting about being blind, I would REALLY like him.

~~Silverstar

Emily Ravinsky said...

My favorite quote is when Jaypaw finds out that he has to be a medicine cat: "Then he realized that no matter how many moons he searched, how many hills he ran, he could never escape what he known all along." It was something like that.

Sunkit said...

I love Jayfeather! Yeah, i agree with Silverstar, he totally over-dramatizes his blindness. He has a need for drama. That's the only thing I don't like about him, though.

☪Dream said...

My favorite quote is when Sol comes to the clans in Eclipse.The quote is-Darkness is coming,a time of great emptiness lies ahead.Nothing will be the same.The sun will go out.-Sol pages 168-169 in The Power of Three Eclipse.To me this quote just sounds so cool and has so much meaning.I hope you like the quote.Oh and by the way my warrior name is Newpath from Snowclan.

☪Dream said...

I think Jayfeather is totally awesome!!!He is my favorite character.

blizzardstorm said...

i am absalutly in love with Jayfeather he may not be the friendliest but look what he gone through besides I'm the exact same way. JAYFEATHER ALL THE WAY!