Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sorrelpaw's Back! (Hopefully for good!) & Poll Results


First off I'd like to apologize for my long absence! It was a lot longer then I intended but hopefully I'll be able to continue updating regularly again!

Stay tuned for some theories coming up. As always, feel free to post your own! (:

Secondly the results from the last poll are in! The question was: Who is your favorite Power of Three main character?
The choices & results were:
Lionblaze 48 votes
Hollyleaf 38 votes
Jayfeather 190 votes (winner)
Leafpool 50 votes
Squirrelflight 46 votes
Other 25 votes

-Sorrelpaw
A new poll will be up shortly!

4 comments:

Icestar\ Icestorm said...

YAY UR BACK SORRELPAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorrelpaw said...

(: Glad to be back! I missed everyone!

Hayley said...

Oh yay! I'm so glad your back! Can't wait to hear more of your theories! ;D

❄❀Ɖαωиʏ❀❄ said...

YAY!!! Sorrelpaw is BACK! Hey, you now have more than 100 followers! CONGRATS!!!!!