Monday, June 8, 2009

Don't Forget!

Tomorrow, June 9th, two awesome Warriors titles will be released! First, the final book in the Tigerstar and Sasha series, Return to the Clans manga will be the conclusion in Sasha's saga. In this manga we'll learn why Sasha decided to give her kits up, sending them to the safety of RiverClan. Did Tadpole, Sasha's third kit, die persuading the queen to give her kits to RiverClan? Or did something else happen? Anxious fans will soon find out.

And the second Warriors book will be none other than...Code of the Clans! Have you ever wondered why the Warrior Code is the way it is? This book will describe how the code came to be! It will also give readers a glimpse on why Tigerclaw burns with his deadly ambition.

I probably won't be able to get my paws on the books the day they come out, so let me know how they are!
-Sorrelpaw

5 comments:

Sally said...

well i read code of the clans a month ago and it was really good. and yes, there is an interesting thing about tigerstar.....

Camila/Dawncloud said...

Hey Spottedstar!!! I wonder if you could tell us a bit about the code of the clans!! I can't get my paws on the book right away, but I will soon.

Sally said...

OK. lets just say that it goes in depth with some pretty amazing, terrifying and saddening stories. i think the best stories are with the code about not neglecting a kit in pain or danger.

Camila/Dawncloud said...

Thanks so much, Spottedstar!!! I'm looking forward to buying it. One quick question, does the new book contain any spoilers for the actual series? Thanks again,
Camila/Mistypelt

Sorrelpaw said...

Wow, Spottedstar! Lucky you! I can't wait to read it. D: Aw, I think the kit in pain/danger one will be sad.

My local bookstore gets it next week so I have a bit of a wait until I actually get to read it. :(