Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Bluestar's Prophecy!

The time is looming ever closer for the second Super Edition, Bluestar's Prophecy, to be released. July 28th is when fans will finally be able to read this awesome book. (only a month away!!)

Have you noticed the little "Exclusive Manga Adventure Inside" button on the cover? This means that not only will Bluestar's Prophecy contain an glimpse of Bluestar's life, but it will also contain a manga! Cool! I wonder who its about? Perhaps it a Into the Wild manga? Who knows! That little button wasn't there before though. Hm...a last minute manga added?

I've seen a comment speculating that Leopardkit may turn out to be Leopardstar of RiverClan. ThunderClan and RiverClan do seem to have a habit of breaking the Warrior Code. (BluexOak, GrayxSilver...) And the two Clans seem to be friendlier with each other. So did Leopardkit grow up to be Leopardfur then leave for RiverClan? Possibly. We'll have to wait and find out. It would be an interesting twist if Leopardkit was Leopardstar, wouldn't it?

Are you looking foward to Bluestar's Prophecy? I am! Don't forget to check out the sneak peeks from Bluestar's Prophecy, available on my blog.

-Sorrelpaw
Check out this awesome picture! It portrays Bluestar perfectly!
Doesn't she look so regal and majestic?

13 comments:

★ Sylvine Srevlis ★ said...

Wow, I love that picture!

I don't think that Leopardkit will grow up to be Leopardstar though, because in the first Bluestar's Prophecy story you posted, they mentioned that Leopardkit had black fur.

~~Silverstar

Sally said...

awesome!

Spottedfire said...

She definetly looks noble

Camila/Dawncloud said...

Ya she does look awesome!!! I had always imagined Bluestar like that. . . .

Camila/Dawncloud said...

Hey Sorrelpaw!!! Thanks for mentioning my comment on your post. Who knows??

Summersky said...

Where do you get those pictures? And also, about the tigerstar and sasha 3, tigerstar was already dead by then!

Camila/Dawncloud said...

Hmmmm. . . . Maybe Leopardkit got hurt or died. If she would have gotten hurt then maybe she had gotten her named changed to like Lostface or something else. But thanks for mentioning my theory non the less!!!

Summersky said...

I think that leopardkit is actually the name for one of the elders as a kit.

Anonymous said...

I think Leopardkit grows up to be Leopardfoot from Code of the Clans, because she has black fur as well. This disappointed me, because it would make more sense if Leopardkit was Leopardstar. For a couple reasons:
1. I thought CoOTC took place a longer time ago, before Bluestar was born, but I guess I was wrong.
2. Leopardstar did seem to favor cats of ThunderClan blood. For example: Her deputies were Stonefur, Mistyfoot, and Hawkfrost (shortly). All three are half ThunderClan (technically Hawkfrost is, because Tigerstar was born in ThunderClan so his bloodline would be ThunderClan). She also (somewhat) easily accepted Graystripe when he joined RiverClan, and never rejected his kits. So it would have been very interesting, and would make sense, but... for now it is probably not true.

Unknown said...

I think that the theory of Leopardkit is Leopardstar is very likely. Leopard isn't a very common part of a name. And i love the picture, because it's how i always pictured Bluestar: proud and nobel. ~Willie~

Hawkclaw said...

Leopardkit does not turn into leopardstar because she is way younger than Bluestar..

Snowstar said...

I totally love the picture!

2legcaco said...

I love this blog site! It helps me a lot. Just like KimClement. Please visit KimClement.com because there's a lot information about prophecy, prophet, and etc.

Archie