Thursday, April 30, 2009

Into the Wild Chinese Book Cover

Oooh! Warriors, Into the Wild Chinese book cover has been released! You can see it on the right.

The cats on the cover are Rusty, (ginger tabby with collar) Lionheart (the ginger tabby with a mane) and Bluestar. (the blue she-cat next to Lionheart.)

It looks cool! I love the art style! Lionheart's mane is a bit...well unnatural but I like it as well.
I really like how Rusty's pelt is tabbyish, in the regular books his coat is pure ginger.

What do you think?
-Sorrelpaw

4 comments:

Hannah Marie said...

like that cover. hey could you please follow my blog? it's awesomehorsestuff.blogspot.com Thanks! I love warrior cats too!

★ Sylvine Srevlis ★ said...

That's cool. I don't like Lionheart's 'mane' thing, but it still looks neat. Chinese sure have unusual taste in drawings!

~~Silverstar

Sally said...

coolio! follow my blogs!!!

Silverstreak said...

that is the strangest mane on lionheart, actually, its the only, ive ever seen!