Sunday, April 19, 2009

Fighting Moves...

So I went training the other day and I learned a lot of cool moves! I thought I'd post 'em here for your enjoyment.

The Belly Rake is a simple move. Run your unsheathed claws down your opponent's soft belly, hard. Ouch.

The Front Paw Strike looks painful, I'll tell you that. To do this move unsheathe the claws on a front paw. Then bring that paw down across the body of your victim. Works better if you aim for the face--but beware, this move can do some serious damage to the eyes and nose.

The Back Kick is my favorite move! My mentor says I have hind paws like a rabbit. To successfully accomplish this move, you need the element of surprise. (Or your enemy will see this coming from a fox-length away!) Its simple, sneak up behind your enemy and lash out with your back paws while balancing on your forepaws. Its challenging to keep your balance--I felt like a clumsy twoleg! I think this move can also work if your pinned under another cat, just lash out with your back legs to kick the other cat off.

Those are the ones I'm perfecting now--I should have them 100% perfect soon!
-Sorrelpaw

No comments: