Friday, April 17, 2009

Hi! A little more about Sunrise!


Hiii! My mentor took me out training today, it was great to finally get out of camp. ShadowClan seems to be laying off--they're not coming into our territory anymore. I smell rain on the wind even though its sunny and warm out. Maybe the rain will miss us? I don't think so, but I can hope! So, how about some more news from the warrior world?

Yesterday I posted that Sunrise is coming out soon, it will be the last book of the Power of Three series. Erin Hunter announced that there would be another series after the Power of Three. It will be called Omen of the Stars. Mysterious huh? The new series will focus on another character's point of view. The first book is called The Fourth Apprentice. I can't waiiiiiiit! The book is also introducing a new species--evil beavers! (What's a beaver?) Sounds cool right?

Who wants to read it?

Okay, I'm going to pester my mentor to go hunting with me.
-Sorrelpaw

No comments: