Thursday, November 19, 2009

Great StarClan + New Poll!

Great StarClan! Has it really been so long since my last post!? Eek! We really bad storms here, my Clan was flooded! It took a lot of work to get things back to the way they use to be. The prey is finally returning. The territory was under water for a long time, half a moon. Unfortunately my mentor was wounded when he got trapped under a floating tree. The medicine cat said his lungs had water in them... so I have a new mentor for now. She's different, but I like her. ^_^

Sorry, guys! Updates are back, hopefully weekly now!

I've found some interesting rumors going around that I will post soon. :)

Also there is a new poll up! Vote for your favorite Power of Three cat! Is your favorite cat not on the list? Post your favorite in the comments!

-Sorrelpaw

8 comments:

A said...

HOORAY! FINALLY you are back on. Us fans have been waiting for like FOREVER for you to come back on. :)



~Goldenstream

Sorrelpaw said...

Hehe, I'm glad I had people waiting for my return! x3 I hope I can update regularly now on. ^_^

-Sorrelpaw

Kayla said...

OMG I NEVERTHAOUGHT THAT I WOULD SEE THIS DAY!!!WELCOME BACK SORRELPAW!!!
~Sparklestar

yuiopo said...

I seriously thought you were dead

Sorrelpaw said...

x3 Thank you Sparklestar. :)

Eek, sorry to give you that impression - Ryan! D:

-Sorrelpaw

ღ~Cinderstar~ღ said...

SORRELPAW!(WARNING:you might6 not know me..and i tend to have random emotional outburts so dnt be creeped out okay!)

Well i joined after u did that post on bluestar's prophecy soo i did not think that u would ever post again!!!!YAY!WELCOME BACK!

Join Vineclan where the prey runs as thick as the vines that surround it!

http://cinderstar-vineclan.blogspot.com/

♥~ღ~ஜCinderstarஜ~ღ~♥

Kayla said...

I second the warning about Cinderstar's warning about random emotional outbusts!!!lol XD (were friends from school)

Mintstar said...

Hey i am new!!!My name is Mintmoon.I thought you were done with this website,that you did not like it anymore!!!But i was wrong;p.I am happy to finally see a new post so hope to see more before I grow old and die:].See ya later.P.S.Cinderstar can have so big outbursts!!!bye again