Thursday, November 19, 2009

The Fourth Apprentice Sneak Peek!

November 24th is just a few short days away...and that means... the long awaited release of the next book in the Warriors saga-- Omen of the Stars #1 - The Fourth Apprentice! Get a head start and check out the sneak peek! Read the first six chapters as you count down the days until the exciting release.

*SPOILER WARNING!*
Take a look at ThunderClan's ranks... Leafpool is a warrior! This means Firestar did not exile her for having kits with Crowfeather! I didn't think he would--Firestar is too soft for that. Will Leafpool have the fierce determination to protect her Clan that a warrior needs? To me, she just doesn't seem like the kind of cat able to be a warrior, but perhaps she'll rise to the challenge. What are your thoughts on this?
*END OF SPOILERS!*

Don't forget, a new manga is also released on the 24th-- Ravenpaw's Path # 1 - Shattered Peace.

Check out the awesome description!

"Ravenpaw has settled into life on the farm, away from the forest and Tigerstar's evil eye. He knows that leaving the warrior clans was the right choice, and he appreciates his quiet days and peaceful nights with his best friend, Barley. But when five rogue cats from Twolegplace come to the barn seeking shelter, Ravenpaw's new life is threatened. He and Barley must try to find a way to overpower the rogues—before they lose their home for good." -- Amazon.com

I'm excited for these two releases! How about you?
-Sorrelpaw

17 comments:

Sally said...

oh. my friend whose mom works for the publishing company with warriors let me borrow her copy. it's REALLY good

Freddi Bonsai said...

I posted the peak on my blog awhile back

☪Dream said...

You're back!!! Where were you for two months?

Sorrelpaw said...

Cornet Crazie - Oooh, I can't wait! I gotta get it now. x3

Flaming Wolf - Heh, yeah I'm a bit late with that. x3 Its awesome that you posted it!

Dreamstar - Hey! Well we had some heavy rain here, and our territory was flooded. I had to work super hard to fix it up once the waters receded, there was branches and rocks and dead fish (ew!) everywhere! Luckily everything is all back to normal now. How have you been?

☪Dream said...

Good...I have my own warrior blog. Called Newpath's Way.


www.newpath-sway.blogspot.com

PLEASE check it out!! I still need to add to it...but I am not finished fully!!

Kayla said...

So EXCITED!!!I get OOTS#1 on Wednesday!!!

Freddi Bonsai said...

Sorrelpaw- it's fine! I was just saying!! You have an awesome blog!!

Brightstar said...

hey sorrelpaw! ur back! did u get a chance to read all 318 comments lol there were some really good perdictions and some pretty crazy ones. anyway cant wait to hear what u think about them.

Brightstar said...

hey sorrelpaw while u were not posting one of THE ERINS commented on the cbox revealing a bunch of spoilers!

Sorrelpaw said...

Dreamstar - I'm checking it out now, so far it looks awesome you did a fantastic job!

Sparklestar/Hollystar - Oooh lucky! I probably get it later. D: Let me know how it is!

Flaming Wolf - ^_^ Thank you I appreciate it. :)

Brightstar - Hey Brightstar!! How are you? I'm glad I'm back too, I missed the awesome people! I am reading them now, there are some awesome theories! I will do a post on my thoughts soon!

The Erins? They where HERE? Great StarClan. o.o *faints* What did they say?

yuiopo said...

After reading the first six chapters my reaction was wat the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Brightstar said...

dreamstar I think commented about what they said in the post with 318 comments

A said...

Yeah, your blog is a must read. That last post before you weren't posting was a HUGE attrction. :) Oh, and you have 66 followers! wow!



~Goldenstream

Sorrelpaw said...

Ryan - I hope that fu was ending with a dge! Did you have some thoughts on the six chapter sneak peek? (:

Brightstar - I finally read all the 319 comments. x3 There where some great theories, check 'em out in my latest post!

Goldenstream - Haha, thank you. I'm glad people enjoy reading what theories I find/come up with/comment on! Of course this blog wouldn't be good without you awesome Warriors fans! I'm constantly amazed at the awesome theories you guys come up with! I KNOW! People had a great discussion! It was so much fun to read all the comments. And I'm so amazed at the 66 followers! :) I am glad people enjoy my blog enough to follow it!

-Sorrelpaw

ღ~Cinderstar~ღ said...

Yay!
fourth appretice!Your bolg is awsome!;D
I hope that u post more soon ur theories are really good..
lol my theories really suck one of them was that jayfeather and cinderheart were gonna fall in love!
I wish they had though i know that medicinecat / warrior thing is out dated (i mean with firestar/spottedleaf,leafpool/crowfeather) but still i would have liked to see how Jayfeather would have acted towards his mate!

Kayla said...

Oh, what the Erins said is not in the 318 comments, its in the post before that about the cbox.
And Cinderstar, Jayfeather and Stickstar Forever!!! (LOL)

Sorrelpaw said...

Thank you, Cinderstar! Actually many theories are not mine. They come from awesome, creative readers like you!
Oh, I like that theory. CinderxJay would be cute! I've heard many theories about a possible WillowshinexJayfeather. Wouldn't that be interesting?

Sparklestar/Hollystar - Thanks! I'll take a look. ^_^ Lol! Stickstar! The JayxStick pairing goes through rocky relationships in The Fourth Apprentice! Poor Stickstar. D: